Wednesday 18 March 2015

This is not a sock 3

6.
This is not a sock. This is a butterfly. 

Don't look down on yourself. Who knows you may be the one that cause the butterfly effect. Do good and learn. That's what I always tell myself. 
Positive thinking~



7.
This is not a sock. It is a whale.


During my college days, I always watched the animals videos in Youtube with my housemate. It made me excited, sometimes nervous, warm-hearted... some sad stories somehow (If you had watched The Cove, you know what I mean). 
It gives me lots of thinking about life, earth and world (even till now). It is always amazing to observe an animal habitat.


I always believe that life is like the ocean. It includes everything, even you the little fish. However, you should manage your own journey, what you want to see in your life.

Whether good or bad, it depends on your heart, not the life. The most joyful thing in the world is, you still be grateful in the worst condition of your life. And this comes from your faith. Therefore, I believe and I pray, not for removing the stones from my journey, but giving me faith and persistence to overcome them.




Now I have 7 of them. 7, the most magical powerful number, my lucky number. 
I shall draw more. Let my inspiration flow and I will learn how big the world is. 

Life is wonderful and you know.




No comments:

Post a Comment