Wednesday 11 March 2015

"This is not a Sock" project


It has been such a long time that I post nothing on my blog. 
Try not to spend too much time online but yup, I need some refreshment though, some sparks to create even just a little create juice.

So, I start up a doodle project, continue from my self-identity project "This is not a sock".
Click on the link below to my behance, if you want to know more about the project. Basically, it  shows the change of the object/matter original content into my own context, my interpretation. 

Behance link to "This is not a sock" project:


It has been 3 days that I have started to draw and post on Facebook (more convenient though). I will do it whenever I have time so that I can reach my target of 99. 
Maybe I should think of getting a personal website... (many people and friends told me that... better for posting artwork. Maybe after my trip in April?)


1st, Shrimp:


2nd, Brinjal:


3rd, Seed:



Guess what's the next?


No comments:

Post a Comment